C-III Capital Partners
C-III Investment Management
C-III Asset Management
Properties and Notes for Sale
Rating Agency Reports
C-III Commercial Mortgage
6/25/2019 2:09:43 PM
RRE is currently seeking a highly energetic and motivated asset manager to assist members of the asset management team in a broad range of operational and financial activities. The individual’s core focus will be on implementing business plans and achieving financial objectives for a dedicated portfolio of multifamily properties. The asset manager will make recommendations to both property management regarding operational activity and to senior team members regarding strategic actions to improve property level performance with fund level objectives in mind. This position will be based out of RRE’s Philadelphia office however travel to the properties will be required.
• Create and manage business plans related to the investments in the portfolio
• Maintain cash flow models in order to evaluate current and future cash positions, identify refinancing or disposition opportunities, manage capital improvement projects, and present findings and recommendations to senior members of the asset management team.
• Review and present monthly/annual operating statements and budgets including, variance analysis and forecasts to senior management as needed.
• Interface daily with external partners/operators, contractors, property management team, investment sales and mortgage brokers, vendors and other consultants.
• Prepare and deliver concise presentations to senior management including recommendations to preserve, enhance and maximize value.
• Monitor financial markets with a strong understanding of relevant industry submarkets where properties are held, including interest rate environment and overall economic condition in order to evaluate on-going risks and opportunities.
• Review monthly financial statements, perform quarterly asset valuations and assist in the preparation and presentation of materials provided to investors and senior manage on a quarterly basis.
• Assist in obtaining financing for assets. Responsibilities would include analyzing proposed financing terms, financial statement preparation and coordination of the due diligence process.
• Assist in the sale of assets which is inclusive but not limited to broker interviews, financial statement preparation and coordination of the due diligence process.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, real estate, accounting or economics. MBA preferred.
• 8 or more years of experience in relevant field.
• Detail-oriented with exceptional analytical skills and a mastery of financial modeling in Excel.
• Open communicator with a collaborative approach and a respectful relationship style with colleagues and consultants.
• Eager to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with the ability to prioritize appropriately and act with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to travel overnight