C-III Capital Partners
C-III Investment Management
C-III Asset Management
Properties and Notes for Sale
Rating Agency Reports
C-III Commercial Mortgage
Internal Sales Consultant
6/25/2019 11:29:03 AM
The purpose of this position is to develop and expand relationships with registered representatives working with a nationwide group of broker/ dealers who are part of Resource Securities investment product selling group.
• Be an intricate part of a successful internal sales desk by providing sales support to the sales team and registered representatives.
• Works closely with assigned external wholesaler to create sales goals by identifying and cultivating leads form prospecting, ad campaigns, conferences and referrals.
• Participate in the success of national sales by helping on sales campaigns and territory projects as needed,
including call activity for the following:
o Call campaign to representatives new to our selling group to help each territory touch every
o Call campaigns and events (Dine Arounds; Conference Calls; Fund Updates; Due Diligence Meetings, etc.)
o Call representatives pre and post for large conferences so we can touch everyone who attended
o Present webcasts (weekly or bi-weekly open to all advisors), helping with individual webcasts
o Prospecting to reach new representatives and give them the initial pitch to be passed onto the territory team.
o Fill in for internal wholesalers who are out of the office (PTO or on the road)
o Schedule sales appointments for the external wholesaler(s) in assigned territory.
• Maintaining wholesaling activity logs vial Salesforce.com to create and maintain advisors profiles and data on the current and proposed sales activity.
• Perform follow-up activities for external wholesaler(s) appointment’s.
• Present sales activities at monthly wholesaling meetings with external partners to the supervisors.
• When an internal wholesaler position becomes available in a territory, assume the open territory position; compensation will be adjusted to reflect the additional responsibility.
• Strong sales, presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be a self-starter who requires little direction to succeed
• Willingness to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
• Thorough understanding of financial products
• Two plus years experience in sales. Experience in the securities industry is a plus
• Possession of FINRA Series 7 and 63 license required
• Clean U-4 and credit history