The analyst will be working for C-III Capital Partners and will be responsible for asset management of the firms portfolio. Responsibilities include loan evaluation, borrower and servicer interactions and preparing regular portfolio summaries for senior management. The analyst will be expected to assist with all aspects of the asset management for real estate loans, and there may be domestic travel. Candidates should possess strong quantitative skills, a high degree of motivation, the ability to multi-task and good interpersonal skills. In addition candidates should have prior experience in at least one of the following three areas: investment banking, real estate and private equity. Experience in a broad array of real estate sectors and geographies is preferred.
Job Title: Analyst
• Preparing sophisticated cash flow models for underwriting and reporting on the viability of loan in the company’s portfolio;
• Preparing detailed loan memoranda presentations;
• Supporting all analytical and transactional aspects of real estate and lending, including market research, due diligence, financing, structuring, negotiating and closing;
• Supporting managers in preparing ad-hoc reports and special projects.
Skills & Competencies
• BS/BA required;
• Applicable experience in investment banking, real estate and/or or private equity;
• Understanding of real estate finance / structuring;
• Experience with complex financial modeling / strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel required;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.