NAI Global is a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm. NAI Global offices are leaders in their local markets and work in unison to provide clients with exceptional solutions to their commercial real estate needs. NAI Global has more than 400 offices strategically located throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific, with over 7,000 local market professionals, managing in excess of over 425 million square feet of property. Annually, NAI Global completes in excess of $20 billion in commercial real estate transactions throughout the world.
NAI Global Capital Markets Group is seeking experienced commercial real estate brokerage candidate(s) for associate positions in its Dallas office. The ideal Candidate is one who wishes to expand their career in real estate investment sales and advisory, and possesses both strong quantitative and marketing abilities. Candidates should have a track record in transaction management, financial modeling, and preparation of property valuations and offering memorandums. The candidate(s) will be an integral part of an institutional commercial real estate investment sales team. NAI Global Capital Markets Group is a collaborative group of real estate investment sales professionals that works under a salary plus annual bonus structure, as opposed to a commission only platform.
• Prepare and maintain financial models for real estate capital markets transactions for office, retail, industrial, multifamily, and hospitality properties.
• Perform detailed analyses, including structural, scenario, and financial analysis and effectively communicate results.
• Abstract and analyze documentation including: purchase & sale agreements, leases, mortgage documents, and financial statements.
• Preparation and maintaining accuracy of offering memorandums, opinions of value, and company marketing collateral.
• Assist senior professionals through all phases of the transaction process including sale calls, property tours, contract negotiations, due diligence periods, and closing process.
• Maintain proprietary reports and prepare ad hoc financial analyses.
• 2-5 years of experience in commercial real estate investment sale brokerage strongly preferred.
• Advanced Excel and ARGUS modeling skills required.
• Advanced knowledge of commercial real estate concepts and ability to communicate concepts both written and orally.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong institutional-quality presentation skills
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills; analytic creativity and insight