The Marketing Copywriter will be responsible for content generation for all sales materials, value-add collateral, and presentations.
· Create and own content for both financial professional and investor audiences including but not limited to:
o Printed materials: brochures, fact sheets, point of sales, sales ideas, etc.
o Electronic materials: targeted email campaigns, web content, etc.
o Presentations: sales, due diligence, leadership, internal, etc.
o Value-add materials: white papers, technical articles, market commentaries, etc.
o Investor communications: quarterly newsletters, letters, emails, brochures, etc.
· Assist in management of team activities including but not limited to:
o Material updates
o Presentation customization and library deck maintenance
· Collaborate with senior leadership, portfolio management, and sales on projects.
· Interact with third-party creative agencies and vendor relationships as necessary
· Perform regular marketing competitive analysis for continual collateral improvement
· Proofread materials for grammar, product accuracy and company tone & voice
· Own personal development and initiate conversations regarding marketing and editorial development
· Provide frequent progress updates to maintain the team’s ever-changing prioritization
· Perform other assignments and special projects as assigned